Friday, March 13, 2009

will be.

축하

congrats sis for the spm results.

you sure did way better than me. alhamdulillah.

all your hardworks are well paid.


when i come to think about it,, i was in her exact place a year ago. time sure flies fast. and i do admit, at that time i was a bit ignorant. ignorant about what the future might lead me too. and who would have guess i'll be sitting right here,, million miles away from where i belong. and not to mention being in the course that i've always dream of since i was a little girl. yes, who would have thought.

somehow the song "que sera sera" rings inside my head.
whatever will be, will be,
the future's not ours to see...

ah, and yes. we can never predict the future. though i do have plans a year back, nothing actually goes according to my plan. well, maybe a bit. but alhamdulillah, i've got something way better. it really shows that, if things are meant to be, it will be. and allah really knows what is best for us.

trust me. i know.

i never actually wanted this. stranded here in egypt. the idea of living here itself is a nightmare. i've listened to soooo many stories of this place. and i don't know which side to buy. but one thing i know for sure,, this place,,without no doubt,,,sucks.

but for the sake of learning medicine,, of pursuing my dreams,, i give up on my luxurious life back in malaysia,, ok, not that luxurious, but it's a life i'm happy living in it. with my parents by my side, i had no complications at all.

surprisingly, it is not that bad. i did have some fun here. in fact,,, i am. i am young and free so hell what, a little bit adventures won't hurt. and with all the mara's allowances, i dare say, i am doing great here. though at times, life is not always a beach..(especially, when u're here). but hey,, it is this kind of moments that you will remember most. a story that you will pass on to the next generation.
Now I have children of my own

They ask their mother what will I be

Will I be handsome

will I be rich

I tell them tenderly

Que Sera Sera

Whatever will be will be

The future's not ours to see

Que Sera Sera

What will be will be

and when i have my own kids, i will definitely pass it on what my mama told me. because my mama gets it from my grandma, my grandma gets it from her mom. and she gets it from her mom. and so, and so, and so.

and yes, whatever will be, will be.

we just have to try our best, and leave the rest to allah.

Insyaallah.




2 comments: