Thursday, February 10, 2011

please be safe, dear alex.

dear alex,

please be safe.

i dont believe in love at first sight. but i have to admit, i have fallen for you the minute i set my eyes on the mesmerizing ocean of yours.

sometimes we do have our ups and downs.

i may not like the way of some of your people cheating me. because the only thing that i can't accept in this world are lies.

you might not be very good in certain kind of things.

you might not be the best in everything.

but i love you just the way you are.

i love some of your people who have been very kind to me in these passed few years.

i felt that they really treat me like a "Hoor" for they are the ones that really know the meaning to my name.

most of all, i love the way you emphasize islam in most of the aspects in your people's lives. islam dissolves in your surrounding atmosphere. not everyone, but most of them.

the calming effect of the sound of your adzhan,

the video tape of ayat-ayat al-quran in almost all of your taxi's cars,

people praying everywhere, whether on streets, or even at the beach.

i am just not ready yet to part with you. just not now.

dear mr mubarak, please, just give up,

i want my beloved alex back.

i want egypt to become not as before, but better.

please alex, be safe.

i want to set my eyes on your mesmerizing ocean again.

i am praying for the best, not only for you and me, but for the rest of the world, which i think is in a deep chaos here and there right now. insyaAllah.

p/s: i love you alex :(



3 comments: