Sunday, September 4, 2011

Smile, And Everything Falls Into Place


"Raya ni, ramai betul ada macam-macam masalah ye",

True. And i smile listening to such statement.

It seems that too much "inside" information can only cause me to just smile.
No specific meaning.
Not a sarcastic smile.
Just drawing a simple curve line on my lips.
A sincere smile surfacing from deepest portion of my heart.
Somehow, it's a bliss.
Probably, in disguise.

And in such cases, the power of doa comes into place
A deep prayer, with a smile :)


I said to You: My sins are so many

You said: ‘And who can forgive sins except Allah?’ (3:135)


I said to You: Do not leave me

You said: ‘So remember Me; I will remember you…’ (2:152)


I said to You: I’m facing a lot of difficulties in life

You said: ‘And whoever fears Allah? He will m
ake for him a way out’ (65:2)

I said to You: I have many dreams that I want to come true
You said: ‘Call upon Me; I will respond to you.’ (40:60)


There has come to you enlightenment from your Lord. So whoever will see does so for [the benefit of] his soul, and whoever is blind [does harm] against it. And [say], “I am not a guardian over you.” (6:104)


“This [Quran] is enlightenment for mankind and guidance and mercy for a people who are certain [in faith].” (45:20)






No comments:

Post a Comment