Saturday, December 6, 2008

sekejap sahaja..

tyme sure flies fast...rse cm bru je aritu mama kate abah nk dtg..i was lyke ya rite..
abah pnah ckp,,he won't come here,,until.....

1) i alrdy sttle down here
2) i noe all the places here
3) i master arabic....(uuuuuuuuuuuu)

but then i guess fate is on my side...Yay me! i mean,,alhamdulillah...he got sum work to do here..n it's sch a coincidence for me to meet him...

so, abah brought this one big kotak..full of maggi, nestum (my fev), milo,,othr instant food..huhu...chocolates...(thnks mama)..haha..and etc...thnks a lott!!

he was in cairo for about a week, and in alex for jst about 3 days,,yup..sekejap jew..but i satisfy enough,,drpd x dtg lngsg..huhu..so,, to those guys+gals dat help me a lot during my dad's stays here,,,thanks a lotttt.tima kaseh byk2...criusly,, i dunno wat to do if i was alone,,,xde r smpi cmtu.,,mcm my dad mst x haf fun lyke when u guys r around....tima kaseh sgt2...nxt tyme, if kowg ny prents dtg,, kte layan glew2 k,,parents mu,,parents ku jua..ahaha... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment