Monday, August 24, 2009

older

Waited all my life for this day to come
I feel like letting go
Life goes on
Wasting no more time
So much to be done
Everything works out
So they say
Over my shoulder
It's tough getting older
Yeah, yeah


yup2. turning 19 is not that easy. well, i'm happy for sure, except when it comes to the part that i'm getting older.

getting older = bigger responsibilities = more matured = so NOT like me. haha
haihh,, got to get used to it. sooner or later.


Seems like nothing is black and white anymore
Shades of gray and I feel a weight over my shoulder
It's tough getting older
I always thought that I knew where I'd want to go
Now I'm here and I find that I'm still getting colder
It's kinda tough getting older


thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes.. really REALLY appreciate.
from sms-es, ym-s to fb-s, phone calls, and even through blogs' posts. You guys are REALLY
GREAT.
big hugs for everyone :)


and yes, the posts really made my day. i can't help smiling all day loonnngg..


Pakcik BUBU

Makcik ZAMZAM

Datin TYRA

Mama NIS (manis pon buleh juge)

Pakcik LOSER



see, siap promote lagi blog kowg :P


Here before my eyes
Many roads ahead
Time for me to choose one way now
If I take a chance
What lies down the road
Feeling so confused
Turned around
On and on
On and on
Yeah, yeah'


my b'day wishes? bak kata owg putih.. semua sudah tercapai. ok. that's a lie. masih lagi ada 3 perkara.

A good muslimah doctor, anak yang solehah, and of course,,,surirumah tangga yg berjaya. :P


for the time being, i'm happy to love and being loved :)

p/s: to all my MOKS. thanks for mokmok. haha. nak yg paling gemuk dan berbulu, but i guess u guys tak cukup budget. haha. xpe la. at least leh masuk dlm cargo nanti. :P



10 comments:

  1. *HUGS* eh datin? so you're predicting i kahwin ngan Dato ah ni! YES! haha

    glad to know you're happy on your special day :) you can totally handle lah all those incoming responsibilities etc :D i have total faith in you!

    oh and you as a good muslimah,anak solehah and succesful surirumah, Amin. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahhaha... ko ingat free2 ke ak wd post tu, pat ble nk blnje ak nih.. hish

    ReplyDelete
  3. hur2.. hepy beday..
    sebenarnye da wish kat blog harith dulu. erk. huhu.
    btw semoga bahagia dunia akhirat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thirah: haha. u can marry whoever u want la thirah. be it dato' ke, tan sri ke, dr ke...huhu.. and yes, i'm happy because of u guyss. and let's hope all our dreams come true. :) InsyaAllah.

    Ares: owh, krenye wat x ikhlas la ni.. xpe2.nk ak blanje tp ko bz sgtt..haha

    Anis: MokMok tu hadiah from my sisters yg gemok2 tu.. haha.comel anis. t i'll show it to you. :)

    Afiq: ala, xpe klu beg ak tak muat. beg kowg kan ade..lalalala. kidding.

    Ruby: I know. da bce da. thanks a lot ye ruby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. kejap touch2..
    kjap nk peluk plak..
    hai hur ni..
    makin tua makin gatal plak jadinye..
    bru je pesan..
    ape nk jadi ni..

    ReplyDelete
  6. xpe la abu. bukannye ak gatal nk kawen pon. ni berkasih-sayang brsama rakan2. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. sayang hur!!!
    tp hur da besar.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ala,, klu da besar x leh sayang ak da ke? :(

    ReplyDelete