Friday, February 5, 2010

of all the sweet words and lines.

This is a poem written by me and Hur. For Aina, Aisya and ourselves.

Me : Stars shining on your face
Hur :With a smile i can't embrace
Me :Sweet voice you whisper
Hur :With kind words i hear
Me :Holding hands all day long
Hur :True friends we will stay
Me :Tears we share
Hur :I'll be there
Me :Love is us and it is real
Hello? Is anybody there?
Hur :I'm here now don't you worry
Do not waste tears for a guy like him
I know there is someone out there waiting

Created by Hur and Amy
15 Jan 2007
During Agama

I know its like a tacky poem but haha what the heck we were bored to death. We were in Agama class. Ustaz always aim for Hur and me. So we use to exchange notes to each other.haha. Hur never had guy trouble. I always did for some weird reason the guy i fall for is unique. hehe :) I miss you guys in MRSM so much. You guys had been great. Knowing people like you exist give me hope. I wish you all the best in life though things have changed i have changed. I will cherish our friendship til the end.

This is from amy's blog.
owh my, aku dah takde lagi da all these sweet poems. by time, i think my sweet sweet words pon akn hilang kot. most probably, i don't believe in fairy tales lagi da. as much as i don't want it to be, i'm learning to open up to the real world. the reality.

tapi ble bce balik this poem, it brings me back to the old days. the days when i believe there is true love for me somehow, somewhere. someone. yes. if u call me jiwang skng, dulu lagi teruk.

i dun read text books, i read romantic novels. i love to lepak kat library, but all i do is reading all the mushy poems, and all. and when i was inspired, all i did was jotted it down on my notebook. or yours, or aina's. haha. when someone got her heart's broken, i wrote a line or two, and give it to her so that she knew that, there is always someone else for her.

when all my girlfriends are having real love story, all i do is just dream about it. in my own world. because i just don't like the reality. nak usyar mamat pun, tak kuasa. and then, they went like, hur is sooo picky. and my excuse is always like " i like someone older. matured maybe. " hahaha.

but the truth is, i just like to keep it low. i like my own tiny world. and i'm not ready to share it with anyone.

now that i'm older, haha, i guess a bit matured. i have to stop living in denial. i want to step out of my own world, and have a little bit taste of reality. and yes. reality hurts so much. i might still be a little bit mushy, but i'll save it for the one who really deserves it. and for now, i'm seriously enjoying myself with medic and friends.

owh, and amy, i heard you already have a boyfie. it's great to know that you finally can open up your heart again for someone. but make sure, he's all worth it. huhu.

and amy, the reason that i don't have a guy problem, is because i don't have a guy to go with it. haha. i guess at that time, i was not into it at all. maybe i was jiwang. but that was it. huhu.

and maybe, when i finished with medic and all, or when i'm not so busy anymore, i'll get back to my mushy stuffs. but for now, i'm enjoying reality itself, no matter how hard it is. i'll face it. because i have great friends and family to help me deal with it. and that's all i need. :)

we might had changed, but the memories we had planted in our hearts for life. :)

love you amy, love you gemuk.

to aisya and aina, i miss you and love you as equal as amy. sume dah bawak haluan masing2. but i want you guys to know, i'm still in ssc club. see, i'm a loyal and devoted ahli. :P

2 comments:

  1. Oh hur, its great that you don't have guy problems you know. Esp when you are still studying. and yes hur guys can hurt us so much that we can even hear our hearts breaking. if anyone did break your heart its ok hur its a life learning process. everyone goes through the same thing but just in a different way. Please do enjoy life now. It wasn't easy for me to open up my heart again after Kane. I miss the poetic hur. The one that leaves me sweet notes and reminders. to me you will always be that sweet hur. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i know amy. seriously i do know. and i never afraid to get my heart broken. i take it as one of the sweet essence of life. i get my heart broken few times. it just that i don't layan it so much. huhu.

    and yes, i do enjoy my life very much. :)

    haha. i guess my sweetness dah hilang kot. i'm turning to be a dull, boring hur dahh.haha.

    well, maybe, maybe, the sweet hur akn kmbali. it just a matter of time. but if the sweet hur didn't come back, remember me as what i used to be.

    ReplyDelete