Friday, January 30, 2009

tiggy.TAGgy.tuggy


so here it is..watever this taggy thingy purpose is..
my so-called 10 facts/hobbies.

I'm so sleepy right now ; it's already 1.42 am

I can't live wthout my oral b. (and i brush my teeth too)

Lately, my night is my day, and my day is my night. wateva dat means.

My dream car; a striking red mini cooper. heaven.

The man of my life is my dad..(kind of my bst fwen too,haihh, missing..)

Chocolates are not fattening. And it's a fact.

yup, i'm emotional. but i nvr really potray my exact feeling to anyone. (ego dowh)

I can't wait for July/August..(baby,,i come running home to u)

I alwys wanted to be a rockstar,, having my own band,,,i'm the lead singer, with loud bass n guitar, and bright lights and having this world tour,,and so and so, the list went on and on,,and yah,,keep on dreaming,,

The person who is tagging me is my ex high skool mate when i was in form 3..umairah, and she is damn pandai la,,haha..

p/s: nighty nite. :p thnks umai.

1 comment: