Wednesday, December 23, 2009

you and youth

how are you doing?
it's been a while huh.
i bet you barely remember me.
few years passed by.
somehow, piece of you are inside my head
owh, it always do.

do you remember?
the first time we met.
it's hard to make friends ,
and i've got no one to turn to.
you came along,
and make the first move,
never want to leave by my side.
felt that i've known you long enough.

rebellious i was.
you cannot blamed me.
my hormones got mixed up.
i was a pessimist. very aggresive.
me against the world.
i was always right, and everyone else never was.

i was one of a kind
till the day i found you
and we shared everything.
from thoughts and interests.
i met another me.
a reflection of mine, you are.

did you realise how content i was.
you brought changes to me
i see life in a different perspectives
trigger me to aspire my dreams,
it meant nothing if you're not apart of it.

do you remember?
the time when i said "this place is hell"
you thought of the same thing.
how we had planned of running away together.
it was the most perfect plan of all,
until we came to the part of
"what should we do next?"

sigh. nothing lasts forever.
maturity separates us apart.
i make more friends.
you stayed the same.
i make some more friends.
and you still stayed the same..

maybe it was the popularity,
or the complexity,
either way it was stupidity.
we don't see eye to eye of things no more,
you just hate me.
trust me, i know.

and life goes on.
till we took our separate ways.
never to see you again.
never to heard of you again.
never.

if we are to meet again,
do let me know, it is you,
for you might had changed,
i'm sure i'd changed too,
then, we will know,
what youth had made a fool,
out of me and you.

7 comments: