Wednesday, January 12, 2011

oh buble, buble, buble,.....

lagu ni bertajuk "crazy love"

I can hear her heartbeat for a thousand miles

And the Heavens open every time she smiles
And when I come to her that's just where I belong
Yet, I'm running to her like a river strong

awwww, sing it to me. sing it to me!!

She's got a fine sense of humor when I'm feeling low down
And when I come to her when the sun goes down
She takes my troubles all away, takes away my grief
Takes away my heartache, in the night like a thief


i'll die a thousand time and come back alive just to here you sing it all over again.


Yes, I need her in the daytime
Oh, but I need her in the night
Yes, I want to throw my arms around her
And kiss and hug, and kiss and hug her tight

it can't be any sweeter than this. never.

And when I'm returning from so far away
She gives me some sweet lovin', brighten up my day
Yes, it makes me righteous, it makes me whole
And makes me mellow, down to my soul

yeah yeah, dont ever stop singing. sebab i nearly die of excess dose caffeine, and excess dose of medic. but in the end, it felt as a sweet sweet bliss, when You come around buble, it was you. erasing all this tiredness and all the burdens i have up on my shoulders.

She takes my troubles all away, takes away my grief
Takes away my heartache, in the night like a thief

ye, anda lah thief nye. anda lah,. that is exactly what i mean.

yup. some crazy love you give. a love that i can't have. oh well :P


sape je tak cair. video ni sgt mencairkan, sgt la cair, smpi dah tak boleh beku dah. ya ya fairy tale, you think i live in fantasy butterfly sweety pie fairy tale world? tet. these things happen ok. not in exact the same way. but yeah, it does. reality check. but oh yes, bangsa melayu just lack of romantic-ness kan, so dream on hur, dream on. so, buble, i think, i'll keep on coming bck to u. haha.



it was not a love at first sight to me. pfft, i never did believe in that. it builds in time. after listening to your whole loads of mesmerizing lines of lyrics, the instrumental melody (makes me all sentimental and mushy) and rhythm of your music. yeah, you clawed my heart right.

p/s: not so perfect he is, but then again he comes very near to perfection.

maaf, a whole lot dose of heart racing, adrenaline rush of histology,
and notes of para that i need to finish it by tonight,
and a never ending 3 days of physiology-ingg,,,,
yeah, i'm really in a mood of buble. definitely.

5 comments:

  1. hur, ya Allah.
    This buble guy just proves that Islam is the Deen of fitrah.

    I mean his lyrics...that's exactly what a muslimah wife's responsibilities towards her husband are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kan. exactly. he speaks my words la husnun. he understands me. hehehe. over ok, hur. but true. those are muslimah;s wife responsibilities. somehow, these western people realise these more than we do. so, buang yang keruh, ambik yg jernih from them. there is always some things to be learn in different people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hyaha....buih2....kite xcaer pun kalo gg buat cenggini...i need jaw currently...please make sure your jaw line are prominent. :P kalo bueh2 ni nyanyi...tgk lame2 sket kot br caer. XD no offend.

    ReplyDelete