Monday, January 24, 2011


What goes around comes around
What comes around goes around

sounds familiar?

what goes up, must come down.

and it's another same old cycle.
like a circle.
a circle of life.

oh well.

whatever it is, alhamdulillah,
i'm alive.

and each breath that i take is another chance for me to improve things, and make things right.
or even a chance for me to make mistakes. unintentionally.
and yeah, i can't do this without people telling me what i did wrong, or what i did right.

so yeah, whatever :p



6 comments:

  1. reading this reminded me of the lion king... huhu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX07j9SDFcc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lion king!!! Ni lagu disney yg the circle of life tu ke? I am inspired by that song. Huhu. Thanks for the link anas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ares: ape haha? :P

    anon1: takdo apo la.

    anon2: asl ada 2 anon ni?

    ReplyDelete