Tuesday, March 9, 2010

part of your world :)

i have this feelings when i listen to this song.
the kind of urge to hear it more and more.
when i close my eyes when listening to it, it gets better.

it feels like the wind touches my face gently,
and my hair blew softly, just surrendering to the direction of the wind,
it's like walking on the beach alone,
and i can have the vast sea all by myself,
my own.

and my heart beats gracefully,
following the melody,
my mind sets calmly,
there's nothing to think about,
nothing to worry,
i just get drift away with each note.

feels like flying in the air,
and never to set my feet on the ground again.
as if i am able to breath again after having a bad stuffy nose,
as if the world becomes a better place to live in.

and when it all ended in a perfect way that a song could ever end,
i just start it all over again.



this video tak abis. dunno why this person tak upload abis2. but i got the complete song. it's one of my old childhood songs, masa tgh gila2 dgn duyung dulu. tapi never heard of this particular instrumental version. and i dare say, it's one of the best.

i know it's kind of lame, but lame is my last name :p

4 comments: